All products are owned and provided by Pradichaya LLC (“Company” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”). The term “You” or “Your” refers to any user or purchaser of said program(s), product(s) or service(s) (the “Offering”). These Terms and Conditions of Use govern and define how You are allowed to use and access Company’s Offering. We reserve the right to update and change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time and will update them accordingly with the ‘date last updated’ at the top of this page.
You are legally bound to these Terms and Conditions of Use whether or not You have read them. If You do not agree with any of Our Terms and Conditions of Use, please email Us at [email protected] and We will make reasonable efforts to remove Your name, email, and access to Our Offering and website(s).
When You purchased Our Offering, You were given a reasonable notice that these Terms and Conditions of Use existed. By moving forward with Your purchase of the Offering and further access of the Offering, You implicitly agreed and continue to agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as any disclaimers and privacy disclosures contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
You agree You are at least 18 years old or of age in Your applicable jurisdiction to access the Offering. Access of Our Offering and related materials by a minor is a violation of use, and We reserve the right to terminate Your access if such an issue is discovered.
All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks, and service marks are owned by and property of Pradichaya LLC, or the properly attributed party. It is a violation of federal law to use any of Our intellectual property in whole or in part, including (but not limited to) audio, visual, and text elements, and modification of any materials contained on this site is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible should We choose to do so, including asking for financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing You to stop using Our intellectual property immediately.
You may NOT use Our intellectual property in any way, including republishing any text, image, design, or other property on another website, posting a quote or image from Our site to any third-party website including social media, or sharing any of the aforementioned property via private correspondence with any individual or entity. We have spent a great deal of time and money building the intellectual property located on this site, and in order to maintain the integrity of it We cannot allow any third-party use.
By submitting a comment, photo, video, or other material(s) onto any website or platform owned or maintained by Us, including but not limited to third-party access sites, such as Our Facebook group(s) or online software platforms that We use to distribute Our Offering and related materials, You agree that We have a non-revocable, commercial license to re-publish Your submission in whole or in part unless You explicitly state that We may not do so with said submission. You have no right to privacy by accessing Our Offering or related materials, and We reserve the right to disclose Your participation in the same.
We may ask you to leave a rating and/or review of Your purchase. If You choose to write a review, you must comply with the following guidelines:
You have used and/or accessed the product(s) sufficiently to speak with reasonable knowledge as to its effectiveness, value, aesthetics or utility; and
You do not use any offensive language, such as profanity, hateful or racist speech; and
Your submission does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability; and
You have not used your purchase in an illegal way, or made any implied or express claims to the same; and
You are not related to anyone who owns any part of Our site; and
You are not claiming any false or misleading statements; and
You are not affiliated with or working for any site or company we deem a competitor, at our sole discretion; and
You do not organize a campaign encouraging others to leave reviews, whether good or bad, unless otherwise authorized to do so.
We reserve the right to accept or reject Your review at our sole discretion. Reviews are not Our opinions or beliefs. We do not assume any liability for any review or for any claim, issue, liability or loss resulting from any posted review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews
You must own the copyright to any image(s) You use by default or voluntarily on Our platforms or in Our Offering or related materials. You grant Us a commercial license to any image(s) You submit to Us by default, such as a Facebook profile photo or other profile image You voluntarily provide in accessing the Offering, or voluntarily upon Our request. Such a default or voluntary release of Your image and likeness may be used for any reasonable future business use.
We are not obligated to notify You or anyone in photographs of Our publication or other use of any image or images You submit by default or voluntarily.
Any and all materials, paid or free, that You access on this or any related domains that contain Our Offering are under the sole ownership or licensed use of Pradichaya LLC.
To be clear, We own Our page layout and design, overall look and appearance, individual graphics, icons, videos, audio clips, logos, taglines, and trademarks (common law or federally registered). You are not allowed to reproduce any part of Our website(s), program(s), product(s), service materials, or related communications.
You are only receiving a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license for non-commercial use only in order to access any content or materials in the Offering You have paid for or opted to receive. If You exceed the scope of this license, as determined by a legal authority such as a court of law or the Trademark Trials and Appeals Board, You have committed infringement in a manner that materially harms Us, and We have the right to seek damages and/or an injunction to remedy the situation until We are made whole.
● Access the Offering for Your personal use only. If others might benefit from the Offering, they will need to purchase it separately.
● Download and/or print any Offering materials for Your personal use in Your business. Again, if other individuals need to download and/or print any materials from the Offering, they must purchase additional Offerings separately and individually.
● Use Our trademarks and copyrighted materials with Our consent and proper credit and marking, namely, citing © Pradichaya Poonyarit as the source of the materials and marking any federally registered trademarks with ® or common law trademarks with ™.
You may not:
● Re-sell or trade Your access to the Offering.
● Share the Offering with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted in to receive it.
● Reprint or republish any of the Offering, in part or in whole.
● Distribute any of the materials contained in the Offering or related materials and/or communications as Your own, otherwise known as stealing.
● Reproduce and tweak any part or whole of the Offering for distribution as Your own work.
● Claim ownership or use over any of Our intellectual property without Our prior consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos, and more; trademarks such as names, logos, taglines, or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of the Offering (and its related communications and materials).
● Use Our Offering or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s).